Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nocturnal Nights


So I'm pretty sure that everyone can relate with my problem on this one, right? It's not only english papers, its papers for all those other writing intensive courses that we take but end up regretting. Though this might not be a smart idea to talk about this since this is my english class, but just last week I had a paper due in my english class which I unfortunately ended up pulling a all nighter for. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to write about exactly and good old facebook just helped so much more leading me to not finish my paper until 5 am. Mind me, this was not the first time that something of the sort happened. 
Many students choose to take exams over papers because at least with exams you can say fuck it at some point and stop studying and just get some sleep. With papers that is impossible because you technically can't leave your paper in the middle. With papers the night just drags on and there's nothing you can do about it besides think about how happy you will be when you finally finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment