Monday, April 30, 2012


Welcome to my E-Portfolio!
My name is Anmol Kaur and I am double majoring in Political Science and Labor Relations at Pennsylvania State University as a Paterno Fellows aspirant. As you read on, I will discuss more about myself and the content of this E-portfolio.

Fall 2011- Spring 2012
I came in as a freshman at Pennsylvania State University, University campus in the fall of 2011 as an aspiring Paterno Fellow. I began my collegiate career with six dual enrollment credits I had completed at Northampton Community college at home. At Pennsylvania State University I am currently taking courses in both Political Science and Labor Relations and hope to enter Schreyers Honors College with the concurret major of Political Science in the fall of 2012. In the future I hope to use these majors as a firm foundation going into law school where I would like to specialize in corporate law.

E-Portfolio
As you go on and explore my E-Portfolio you will be able to look at a compilation of works that I have completed throughout my collegiate career thus far. These works will include essays, speeches, and blogs that I have done and will be updated often with work that I do in the future. If going through anything you ever have any types of questions please do not hesitate to contact me through the contact link on the E-portfolio.

Anmol Kaur E-Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment